Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Steven P. Donegan" <donegan@quick.net>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS

After upgrading to 3.0-CURRENT yesterday assuming (incorrectly) that SMP
had been merged into the 3.0-CURRENT dist I am again in need of the CVSup
code - ftp to freefall refuses to accept anon and the CVS files put in
place on the standard archive also refuse access. I promise I'll place a
copy where I can access it so I don't bother folks with this simple
problem again :-)

If there is a 3.0-CURRENT with integrated SMP please point the way. If
there is an accessable CVSup.14.whatever tar available somewhere please
also point the way.

Thanks...

Steven P. Donegan                       donegan@quick.net