Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:04:09 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Regression with ukbd/ums

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:55:53 +0100 Hans Petter Selasky
<hselasky@c2i.net> wrote:

> Have you checked battery, etc.

Hmpf... before charging the battery, I checked if the fancy lights
(e.g. led display of the volume control which this kbd provides but
FreeBSD does not have native support for) go on, and they did. Despite
the fact that there was still enough power for this, it seems the kbd
lost the association with the USB dongle. After pushing the connect
buttons everything was working again.

As there is a switch to power-off the kbd, and because it is working
fine when having it switched off for a while, I expected that the
association stuff is stored in some non-volatile storage. It seems this
is not the case.

Sorry for the noise I created,
Alexander.