Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:21:54 +0100
From:      Olivier Smedts <olivier@gid0.org>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MIDIPP - music production with FreeBSD?!

2012/11/24 Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to share some music created by the same fingers which write all of
> my code :-) No sure if I have a natural talent, but seems like MidiPP is able
> to get the best out of me:

Not bad ! Good to see people also using FreeBSD for music. We have
such good USB and audio stacks.

I do electric guitar and use a Fast Track Ultra in the amplifier loop
to add effects on a computer which also serves as an audio looper, all
of that controlled with a Behringer FCB1010 MIDI foot controller.