Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:05:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Thanos Tsouanas <thief_grr@yahoo.com>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xterm + colors just wont splice...

--- Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:32:33 -0800 (PST)
> Thanos Tsouanas <thief_grr@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Howdy.
>
> > when i run 'xterm' i still get the same problem...
> > btw, i dont have an xterm-color binary or sth like that...
>
> Okay, so what happens if you do something like: xterm -bg black -fg
> white -tn xterm-color and then try ls -G, still no colours?

Superthanks! it works fine..

I also saw on the man xterm that theres something i can add to my
(non-existent) ~/.Xdefaults file..
I added it though by default xterm runs colorless...
Any ways i can 'embed' the -tn xterm-color into xterm (w/o an alias i mean)
or change something that wud mean all similar applications to run in color-mode?

Thanks again!!!