Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:54:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Eduardo Viruena Silva <mrspock@esfm.ipn.mx>
To:        sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fast Data Access MMU Miss (fwd)

Hello, FreeBSD gurus!

Some days ago, I sent this message to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.

> Hello, FreeBSD gurus!
>
> We have a Sun Microsystem Blade 2000 computer.
>
> I tried to install FreeBSD on it,
> when I try to boot from my FreeBSD-5.2.1 CD,
> the loader seems to start working and
> suddenly it issues this message:
>
>         Fast Data Access MMU Miss
>
> and dies.
>
> Do you have any idea of what is happening?
> My disc worked ok in an old Sparc 10.

-------------------

I received this message, some hours later

--------------------

See the following URL on how to obtain debugging information from the panic:

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html

and post full details to sparc64@FreeBSD.org

The problem is that the computer is barely booting from its CD
because I am trying to install the operating system.  I cannot
send the debug information.

Perhaps if I make my computer start  diskless...  I'll try
but I wonder if you have any better idea.

Thanks in advance.