Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 23:39:59 GMT
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org, davidg@freebsd.org, gback@facility.cs.utah.edu
Subject:   Progress!!! (ext2fs)

Godmar,

	I got your stuff and have successfully mounted ext2fs on my FreeBSD
V2.2+ box.  File creates appear to work, ls -ltR works too!!!  Of course,
this does not consist of a "full test, ready to commit", but I have made
a bit of progress.  The porting effort was trivial -- it almost slipped
right in.  There were some header file changes needed, and there have been
some style changes in FreeBSD since the porting base that you probably started
with.  Also, vnode_pager_uncache is EVIL on FreeBSD -- but all in all, it
was ok.

	I'll be testing/debugging for a few days, and then send you some
#ifdef'ed sources.

Thanks!!!
John
dyson@freebsd.org