Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2019 14:21:09 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "mms.vanbreukelingen@gmail.com" <mms.vanbreukelingen@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Troubles with the X-Server on an RADEON GPU 240

=20
  On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 18:50, mms.vanbreukelingen@gmail.com<mms.vanbreukel=
ingen@gmail.com> wrote:   Forgotten to tell,=C2=A0 I did this aleady.=C2=A0=
 User has been already added to the video group.=C2=A0=20
=20
  On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 18:42, Pete Wright<pete@nomadlogic.org> wrote:  =20

On 10/2/19 9:36 AM, Miranda Maria Sophie Van den Breukelingen wrote:
> Revision: svn'd but not yet built 353009 on CURRENT GENERIC;
> built: xorg-xserver; llvm-devel
>
> X -configure log tells, can't open dev/io; falling back to scfb
> no screens found
>
> /etc/rc.conf: kld_load=3D"amdgpu".
>
> sddm:
> xauth in sloop...
>
> kernel rebuilt?
I would make sure you've installed the drm-kmod pkg, it is not clear to=20
me that you have done this yet as per above.=C2=A0 This should install the=
=20
appropriate kernel drivers, just make sure you read the pkg message=20
after installing it (esp making sure you are a member of the "video" group)=
.

-pete

--=20
Pete Wright