Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 21:02:05 -0700
From:      Mike <tdlord@elite.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: moused

well, for instance, what kinda ports you talking? ( cuaa0-1 ttyvp )
and some descriptions for the diff mouse types.... like what they might say
on the mouse label on the bottom
I'm running ver 2.2.2
sorry about that signature... :| it's an old joke between my friends and me

At 11:52 PM 8/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sun, Aug 31, 1997 at 08:19:34PM -0700, Mike wrote:
>
>> moused
>> how does it werk
>> can't find any documentation on it anywhere ( any good documentation that
is )

>The documentation is "man moused".  You may also want to read
>"man vidcontrol".
>
>If you think the documentation is lacking, let us know exactly what
>its shortcomings are; for example, what information you want that
>isn't included.  Also let us know what version of FreeBSD you are
>running, since it may already be improved.
>
>You'll find that folks around here are glad to help people out when
>they know what the shortcomings are.  But otherwise we don't know what
>problems you're having.
>
>> TDLoRd [ tdlord@elite.net ]
>> IRC Xena.Scv.Net
>> ICQ 2138259
>> Ph33r Me!
>
>That sort of thing tends not to impress us.  When seeking help, I
>suggest you not try to inspire "Ph33r" in those who can help.
>
>--
>Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Think locally, act globally.
>finger hunt@mph124.rh.psu.edu for PGP public key.

TDLoRd [ tdlord@elite.net ]