Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:18:32 +0100
From:      "Thibaud BENNET" <webmaster@alibaweb.net>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Adding to CD vendor list

Hello,

I wish to inform you that we propose on the site =
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com the distribution FreeBSD on CD-ROM .

The link to access towards the products is :
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/index.php?cPath=3D25_26

We can deliver all the countries of the world.

Our customers can ask the exchange or for refunding if they are not =
satisfied.
The conditions of exchanges and refunding are available to =
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/shipping.php and =
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/conditions.php .

Our customers can write to us at boutique@cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com .

We are the ALIBAWEB SARL (French company) located at 68 bd de Port Royal =
75005 PARIS, recorded at the company and trade register under the number =
479 701 039.

We would be charmed to appear in CD Vendor list =
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html#M=
IRRORS-CDROM).

Remaining at your disposal for any further information and asking you to =
agree to excuse us for our difficulties in English,

Cordially,

Thibaud BENNET.