Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 15:19:39 +0300
From:      joskis <jk@pbj.lt>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: isdn speed

>>From the keyboard of Jordanas Kriauciunas:

>> i just installed isdn on freebsd4.0 using sppp. and i am curious how
>> much channels (64kbps or 128kbps) it uses? how i can check it? and if
>> it uses only one channel, how i make it use 2 (128kbps) channels.

HM> This is possible with the userland ppp(8) daemon using one or more
HM> of the rbch-devices ( see i4brbch(4) ).

HM> There are example configurations of how to use this available under
HM> /usr/share/examples/ppp, see files isdnd.rc for the isdnd(8) configuration
HM> and ppp.conf.isdn for the ppp(8) configuration.

HM> hellmuth

thanks,

but i have too much problems with ppp over isdn. so why i switched to
sppp. i am really do not know it is my or isp problem. anyway, i-net
work ok then i use sppp and not ok then i use ppp over isdn.

so, is there a possibility to make use 2 channels in sppp? and how to
check, how much i use channels?

thanks,
joskis