Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:09:46 +0100
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/44768: [Port Fix]: games/xblackjack-2.2

Paul Everlund wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR ports/44768; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
>
> > Also the Fix, does not seem to be complete:
> >
> > cc -O -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro -mcpu=pentiumpro       -I/usr/X11R6/include
> > -DCSRG_BASED  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO   -DVERSION="\"2.2\""  -c Table.c
> > Table.c:133: `_XmManagerEnter' undeclared here (not in a function)
> > Table.c:133: initializer element is not constant
> > Table.c:133: (near initialization for `actionsList[0].proc')
> > Table.c:133: initializer element is not constant
> > Table.c:133: (near initialization for `actionsList[0]')
> > [..]
>
> Very strange. I did too try to compile it just after I got your mail,
> with the same result as you got. I know though that the fix did work a
> long time ago, as I did compile it and played the game. No one did
> however commit it and much later I saw the port marked as broken due
> to an OpenMotif upgrade.
>
> Maybe OpenMotif has changed and hence it does not work? Anyway I'll
> take a look at it once more (and hopefully someone will commit it
> before it renders useless due to the fact that other applications are
> updated :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Paul

Now it compiled ok once again with my fix, but open-motif and lesstif
must both be installed (which I happened to have when making the fix).

Only open-motif installed -> compile error.

Only lesstif installed -> compile error.

First open-motif then less-motif installed -> compile ok.

Please verify this, and I'll put a depend for the lesstif somewhere.

Best regards,
Paul