Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:30:11 GMT
From:      Paul Lambert <eb30750@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/164288: package qt4-doc.4.7.4 tbz does not complete download

The following reply was made to PR amd64/164288; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Lambert <eb30750@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, eb30750@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:22:29 -0500

 --90e6ba6e8196d783a004b7b73101

 Though I initially believed that I was out of disk space when I first
 reported this download problem that was only a secondary issue.  The
 package virtualbox-ose would download but not the qt4 package.  I was,
 however, able to resolve this by downloading the qt4 package via ftp
 manually and the installing it from the local disk.  pkg_add subsequently
 downloaded and installed the remaining dependent packages.  qt4 is a
 sizable package and the download simply quits about 2/3 of the way
 through.  This does not appear to be a package issue so I would suggest
 closing both this BR and 164195.

 --90e6ba6e8196d783a004b7b73101

 Though I initially believed that I was out of disk space when I first repor=
 ted this download problem that was only a secondary issue.=A0 The package v=
 irtualbox-ose would download but not the qt4 package.=A0 I was, however, ab=
 le to resolve this by downloading the qt4 package via ftp manually and the =
 installing it from the local disk.=A0 pkg_add subsequently downloaded and i=
 nstalled the remaining dependent packages.=A0 qt4 is a sizable package and =
 the download simply quits about 2/3 of the way through.=A0 This does not ap=
 pear to be a package issue so I would suggest closing both this BR and 1641=
 95.<br>

 --90e6ba6e8196d783a004b7b73101--