Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:39:49 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Systems Administrator position - Austin, TX, USA

Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Eric Anderson wrote:
>
>>We're looking for another sysadmin, with development skills, kernel
>>debugging/tweaking skills..  More info here:
>>
>>http://www.centtech.com/job-sa.html
>>
>>Contact me directly if you would like to know more - serious inquiries
>>only..
>

> Please Post your city & state & country.  It's unacceptable to
> require many on this World Wide list to waste their time to research
> where your -to most irrelevant, as in wrong place- arbitrary company is.

Thanks for the reminder.   In the future, you might spend a few seconds
rereading your mail before sending to make sure you don't accidentally
come across as rude, as I'm sure that's not what you intended (knowing
how your posts are normally on the other lists).

Eric

A lost ounce of gold may be found, a lost moment of time never.