Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:10:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      "T.F. Cheng" <tfcheng@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gconfd problem

=0A hi people, =0A  i have a bit problem with goncfd when i run firefox, it=
 gives me this when i exec firefox:=0A=0A=0AGConf Error: Failed to launch c=
onfiguration server: Failed to execute child process "/usr/local/libexec/gc=
onfd-2" (Invalid argument)=0A=0Ai know there is something wrong with my gno=
me thing upgrade to 2.16, frankly, i never finished it. my computer reboot =
during the process a couple of times, i assume it's because of the heat or =
something, and it was fine until now. can someone point me a way to fix thi=
s? thank you so much!!=0A=0A =0ATsu-Fan Cheng=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_______________=
=B3q =A1=D0 =B7=BE=B3q=A1B=AET=BC=D6=A1B=A5=CD=AC=A1=A1B=A4u=A7@=A4@=A6=B8=
=B7d=A9w=A1I =0A http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/