Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:58:14 +0200
From:      "David Bila" <DBila@care.org.mz>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two ISP connections with Natd

Dear All,

I am running freebsd as getway for my office. I Just acquired second
Internet last week. I wonder if there is a way trhough route add -net and
ipfw I can manipulate my traffic in a such way that some traffic to a
selected network can go through one ISP while the rest goes through the
default gateway. I am using natd and my FreeBSD box has got 3 NICs, one for
internal network and other two for each ISP.

Please Help, David