Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:49:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us
Cc:        myevmenk@exodus.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

In message: <20020910111741.H24092-100000@duey.wolves.k12.mo.us>
            Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us> writes:
: On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
:
: > I still would like to hear from people. I'm extremely surprised that
: > FreeBSD community seems not interested in this at all. I got very
: > few replies from few people (Julian Elischer, Terry Lambert -
: > thanks!) and that's it.
:
: I'm very interested, as are some other people I know, but we just
: don't have any bluetooth hardware to use yet.  Don't think people
: don't care and thanks for the good work. :-)

I know I'm interested in bluetooth, but have no space cycles in which
to help someone get something like this into the shape needed to
integrate it into the tree.

Warner