Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:51:10 +1200
From:      <atmyhome50@yahoo.com>
To:        Moms@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Make Extra Income From Home!

Hello, I am a stay at home mom that is earning
an income from my
computer that I would like to share with you. I finally
found this wonderful way
to make extra money and still be able to be at home.

I have six children and and am so excited to
have found the MommyCash
Newsletter job! It is perfect for me ~ flexible, easy
and fun, a great income,
and helpful to others . Best of all I am home!

My oldest daughter (she is ready to have her
third child and then their
ages will be 3, 1, and newborn) made $3205.00 in her
first 9 weeks and only
spent about 2 hours a day! Some type of payment comes
every day (sometimes $30,
sometimes $90, or more). I decided if she could do it
then I could too. So here
I am and I love it! AND, if I can do it, so can YOU! It
is VERY simple.

The MommyCash Newsletter is rapidly expanding!
We are looking for moms
who want to work for both part-time and full-time pay.
Work around your own
schedule. No  experience is needed!

We will train you, but you must have a computer
that has online access.
All work is done from home.

If you are interested reply to me at
stayhome_mom@hotmail.com. (You must
put code# 35447 in the subject line). I will be more
than happy to send you more
detailed information. I also welcome your questions!

I am including a link to the Better Business
Bureau concerning
MommyCash.

Sincerely, Leanna

http://www.baltimore.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&ComID=0011000014010610