Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:32:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Peter Kelm <kelm@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone using ViewKit/Linux

Hi,

a Linux version of Viewkit is availiable for free from viewkit.com.
Can I use these libs on FreeBSD for development work?

Or does Linux emulation only means that I can run apps compiled for Linux
only rather than being able to compile my own programs using
libs for Linux (static/shared)?

Any info appreciated.

Please email me instead of posting to the list since i do not read the
list regularly.

Thanks & bye

Peter

         --- beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks ---
                                                        Plan B
Peter Kelm (kelm@physik.tu-berlin.de)

Student of Aerospace Technology
Technical University Berlin