Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:59:07 +0300
From:      Mika =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lepp=E4nen?= <mika@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fbsdboot.exe

Could you advice me how to use fbsdboot.exe to boot FreeBSD. Is it supposed=
=20
to be used like loadlin.exe? I have FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE installed.

(the bootloader works, i just want to know).

And another question, how to configure the bootmanager to always boot to a=
=20
specific OS by default (eg. windoze) without changing the default to last=20
booted OS.

   Thanks,

--
Mika Lepp=E4nen -- mika@sdf.lonestar.org