Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:19:42 +0200
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        djb-qmail@koobera.math.uic.edu
Subject:   The-big-qmail-picture is updated

Hi everyone

I thought, after 3035 accesses to the old 1.01 qmail picture, it is time
to update and enhance it a little bit (by 400%) ;-)

You can find it at:
 http://www.nrg4u.com

It includes
 Page 1: Overview and program description of an standard qmail
installation
 Page 2: Overview and program description of an QMQP & QMTP installation
 Page 3: Description of all dot-qmail and userland programs
 Page 4: Description of all queue-, user-, system-management and other
daemons

"The big qmail picture 980718 V1.03" is available in the following
file formats:
 - MS PowerPoint 95
 - GIF coming soon
 - PostScript in A4 and US Letter paper sizes
 - PDF in A4 and US Letter paper sizes
 - ? other, send me your converted file and i'll include it

Have fun!

PS: We are looking for beta testers of our qmail-LDAP integration
patches. If you are interested and have enough LDAP experience
please contact me by private mail.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch