Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:08:04 -0700
From:      "Victor Szalvay" <victor@danubetech.com>
To:        <knu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ruby-1.6.7.2002.07.15

Knu,
I am not sure if this is the proper channel for reporting this
type of issue, but my installation of this port failed because
the Makefile downloaded a patch file called:
ruby-rb_gc_mark-proto.patch.gz

The distinfo file did not contain an MD5 checksum and as a result
stopped the installation.  This is the lastest version of the port
committed by you on 7/24/2002.

Thank you and I apologize if I've submitted this the wrong way.

-- Victor