Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:51:52 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        LGDDS1@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BDS Power Pak 4.2

This is an Operating System from the sound of your e-mail you seem to assume it is an application.
If I am wrong in my guess please send a more detailed e-mail with what you are doing and any error messages.

Rod

It was Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:30:56 EST when I read this:

> Dear FreeBSD:
>
> I have been trying to install this program and I can't.  There is not an
> automatic installation guide and I am technically challenged for
> installation
> paths.  Please give me advise on how to install this program.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
>

> Dr. Loretta Gilmore

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness