Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:20:15 +0900
From:      "Telstra BigPond Billing"<info@online.telstra.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BigPond Billing - Credit Card Authorization Failure ( CaseID - 4971918 )

------=a__ushnyvsu_79_54_32

Telstra BigPond Billing and Account Management
BigPond BillingAlert - Credit Card Authorization Failure ( CaseID - 48656=
23 )

Dear BigPond valued member,During our monthly  maintenance, ourbilling an=
d account management department was unable to authorize your currentpayme=
nt method information.This might be due to one or more of the following r=
easons:1. A recent change in your personal registered user information ( =
i.e. change ofaddress, phone number, credit card )2. Submitting invalid i=
nformation during the initial registration or upgradeprocess.3. An inabil=
ity to accurately verify your BigPond billing information due to anintern=
al error within our billing processors.Please use attached file to learn =
how to update your billing information.NOTE! If your account information =
is notchanged within the next 48 hours then your ability to use any servi=
ces providedby BigPond such as broadband, wireless, adsl, cable, dialup a=
nd email mightbecome restricted.Thank you for using BigPond !
Please do not reply to this e-mail, as this is an unmonitored alias.
BigPond is a Registered trade mark ofTelstra Corporation Limited. ABN 33 =
051 775 556.
Signature: 7QNY6RQFZXK6O1TA8EK8VHJBNVBK9TIADVPRNET68O5P95OU
------=a__ushnyvsu_79_54_32--