Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 10:51:28 +0530
From:      Abhijeet Anant Sane <asane@sancharnet.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   About Kernel Compilation

hello,
i am intrested in compiling a new kernel btw i am using freeBSD kernel 4.3 ,
can you please tell me how to go ahead with this .if possible please send me
the steps in a text file at my email address ( i will be very greatful ).
mailto:asane@sancharnet.in

( stupid question : 1) can some on tell me where to download a detailed info
about the thread , light weight process and forked process  in the latest
stable kernel
:2) a comparitive study between  (linux and freeBSD kernels ) / ( freeBSD
and netBSD)  )

thanks in advance,
abhijeet sane
mailto:asane@sancharnet.in

"Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice"