Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:12:53 GMT
From:      "John Dow" <evileyes39@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please Help

Hi
   My friend and I, are studying a course at college, called National
Diploma in Computer Studies, and have been set a piece of course work to
compare three different Operating systems, when and why they where
diveloped, main facilities, strenghs and weeknesses and major usage. We have
chosen FreeBDS, Linux and WindowsNT.
   We where wondering if you could help us please, and tell us when and why
FreeBSD was diveloped, main facilities, strenghs and weeknesses and major
usage, please could you help us or direct us to a web site, we would be
greatful for any information you could give us.
      Yours Sincerly

           T.Bowers & L.McDermott