Date:      Tue, 04 Dec 2012 23:18:07 +0100
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@kovesdan.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Ladan?= <rene@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XSLT template for <email>

Em 04-12-2012 22:17, René Ladan escreveu:
> Do you mean what is described in the attached new patch, or that
> all <email> elements in authors.ent need to have a namespace
> definition as attribute (which would make it very cumbersome)?
>
> The generated administration.xml now looks a bit different but the
> <email> tags are not converted yet.

I'd suggest adding the email element to the HTML DTD if possible
instead of adding one more DTD and a namespace. That would be a
cleaner solution, imho. Or if we have to go this way, then let's call
it freebsd-extensions.dtd and define a namespace that reflects it.

Anyway, DocBook already has an email element but it is not namespaced,
except DocBook 5.0. Once we go to 5.0, we could allow elements from
the DB namespace in HTML and process them with XSLT to allow better
information sharing. To make this easy to happen, the email element
should just be added to the HTML customization at the moment.

Gabor