From:      Anatoly V Ivanov <main@main.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, Leif Neland <root@neland.dk>
Subject:   Re: squid config: replace single site.

LN> How can I make squid replace a request for pages from a certain site with
LN> a page of my own? I want to replace requests from some dedicated
LN> banner-servers with a single "ad removed" picture. (It's for my internal
LN> network)

two steps:
1) deny this url with ACL
2) use denyinfo
acl banners urlpath_regex sputnik/img\.pl advert.*gif weblist_banner cgi-bin/banner
    cgi-bin/showad.pl /cgi-rs/showme.cgi /cgi-adv/getimage.cgi cgi-bin/advert

http_access deny banners
deny_info http://my.cool.doma.in/my_cool_banner.gif banners

This example illustrates how to replace all banners with your own.

Don't forget to look at your users' faces :)