Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:20:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Missouri FreeNet Administration <sysadmin@mfn.org>, "'FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org'" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: "Bounds Reset" error?

OK, since there is no such message in su, I just grepped the entire src
tree, and found it in "/usr/src/usr.bin/msgs/msgs.c.

It looks to me like it is complaining that the current message number has
*decreased* by one since it was last exec'd?  Is this right?  Either way,
I gather that I have some kind of problem with my system messages...

Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org

--