Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:02:39 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linuxulator MFC candidate for testing

Gang,

Since I don't have a -stable Alpha, I can only do as much as
prepare an MFC and make it compile as much as possible. If
someone on this list can try out the patch and tell me if it
doesn't cause regressionsi (assuming it builds and loads),
I'd be grateful.

The MFC candidate (patch) can be downloaded here:

	http://www.xcllnt.net/~marcel/linux.diff.gz

Please remove /sys/alpha/linux/linux_ioctl.h before building.

Thanks,