Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 1995 20:09:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thoughts on the install and on Red Hat Linux.

> Hmm.  Two days ago you were saying "it can't be done!" (or for the
> australians here, "we'll all be rooned!"), wrt. leap to X.  Has this
> changed your mind?  (I'm being optomistic here 8)
ok Hanrahan, don't get too excited..

> > Can we re-open the traditional (heh heh) dialog on this topic?
there was movement at the station for the word had got around.....

> > 2. I think we need to sit down and devise a list of tcl commands,
I think that an install disk with a single executable
linked with tclX, should be able to do all the installation :)

have builtin tcl scripts for all the usual commands..
(add tk when a server is found :)