Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:44:42 +0100
From:      Fritz Heinrichmeyer <Fritz.Heinrichmeyer@FernUni-Hagen.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [sgkNew Octave (Matlab Clone) only builds under current

Hello,

should i formulate the request of merging readline 4.2 into stable as send-pr?

----- Forwarded message from Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> ----On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 09:55:02AM +0100, Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
> Hello, your new port fails to build here under freebsd stable:

I don't run -stable, so I had no way to know libreadline is
broken in -stable.  libreadline in -current is at version 4.2,
so you may want to request that someone merge libreadline
from -current into -stable.

--
Fritz Heinrichmeyer mailto:fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de
FernUniversitaet Hagen, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)