Date:      Wed, 5 May 2004 22:16:32 +0200
From:      "Ahmed Hamada" <abahnihy@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ask about AODV model in OPNET ?????????

Hi

I am student in facaulty of engineering. My undergraduate project is =
"Mobile Ad Hoc Network". I read alot about it and now I want to make =
some simulations to verify some points. I want to use the OPNET in my =
simulations so I download the academic edition 9.1 (the free version) =
but I found it (the academic edition) doesn't support the ad hoc =
protocols. "" The other editions support it"" .

I am searching on any one to help me. I ask god that you be this one.

If you have any complete version or version supports the ad hoc protocol =
(e.g AODV or DSR), please help me.

I have the NIST models for AODV and DSR for version 7 and I think it =
operates at any new version.

I rely on you generousity and hope you would give me the program.

Regards,
Ahmed Hamada. abahnihy@hotmail.com=20

Ain Shams University.

Egypt, Cairo.