Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:17:26 +0100
From:      "American Express" <AmericanExpress@welcome.aexp.com>
To:        "freebsd-sparc" <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Account Alert: Update Required

Important Notification

Please note that starting from November 27, 2015 we will be introducing new=
 login authentication procedures in order to protect the information of our=
 customers.

You are required to complete our account verification process and confirm t=
he details you have registered with us as you will not be able to have acce=
ss to your account until this has been completed, please click the link bel=
ow to get started
Get Started

Please Note: It is essential you complete this process in order for us to s=
afeguard your account, failure to do so may lead to permanent restrictions =
being place on your account

Best regards,
American Express Customer Services
Copyright =A9 2015 - Please do not reply directly to this email  American E=
xpress Company