Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:51:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@mail.iaces.com>
To:        ChrisMic@clientlogic.com (Christopher Michaels)
Cc:        peterw@angaspark.com.au, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 227 Upgrade

In a previous message, Christopher Michaels said:
> I'm confused about this statement... does Paul mean...
> 	"Don't upgrade to 2.2.8"
> or does he mean...
> 	"Don't use the 227upgrade.  Upgrade to 2.2.8?
>
> If it's the latter of the two I would agree.  Either use cvsup to get the
> latest sources or download the floppy and do a binary upgrade to 2.2.8.
> -Chris

Sorry. I forgot the comma. At a minimum upgrade to 2.2.8 RELEASE or
STABLE. Consider 3.1

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the
best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't
last out the year." --The editor in charge of business books for Prentice
Hall, 1957