Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:51:34 -0500
From:      "freebsd" <freebsd@faruk.net>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp mirroring

I want to mirror whole FreeBSD ftp using cvsup. I have used that supfile
which is also given at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/mirror-howto.html

             #
             # FreeBSD archive supfile from master server
             #
             *default host=ftp-master.FreeBSD.org
             *default base=/usr
             *default prefix=/pub
             #*default release=all
             *default delete use-rel-suffix
             *default umask=002

             # If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the
following line.
             #*default compress

             FreeBSD-archive release=all preserve

but I can not mirror. I think some sites are not hosting FreeBSD-archive/all
or something wrong with supfile. Which one is correct. If first one is
correct where can I find document showing which sites are servering that
branch?(FreeBSD-archive)

REGARDS