Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:45:17 +0200
From:      "Carsten Gehling" <list@sarum.dk>
To:        "David Syphers" <dsyphers@u.washington.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: Error when installing apr-svn from ports collection

You mail helped in a way. :-)

I tried to make clean all, which did not mak eany difference. Then I checked
the version of libtool. As it happens, there were two different versions
installed: 1.3.5 and 1.5.8. I deinstalled them both in the hope, that my
later build of apr-svn would choose the correct one to reinstall.

It chose 1.5.8, which turned out to be a wise choice. :-)

Thank you very much.

- Carsten