Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 05:07:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multilink PPP daemon for FreeBSD - not mpd

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to this list so apologies in advance if this is a
frequently or recently asked question.

Are there any solutions for multilink PPP for FreeBSD that don't involve
mpd? I'm interested in something that might be derived from pppd rather
than user level ppp...

Someone has done this for Linux (http://mp.ins-coin.de/), I'm wondering if
there's an equivalent for FreeBSD.

If not then I guess I'll have to use mpd (yeecchh :) )

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe                     Sensation Internet Services, Melbourne Aust
fidonet: 3:635/728                                          +61-3-9388-9260