Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:53:55 -0500
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about boot(8) man page

Hi,

I just read the boot(8) man page on my system.
Is the FILES section still correct for -CURRENT?

FILES
     /boot.config  parameters for the boot blocks (optional)
     /boot/boot1   first stage bootstrap file
     /boot/boot2   second stage bootstrap file
     /boot/loader  third stage bootstrap
     /kernel       default kernel
     /kernel.old   typical non-default kernel (optional)

On my system, the default kernel is /boot/kernel/kernel
and the old kernel is /boot/kernel.old/kernel .

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr