Date:      Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:09:57 +0400
From:      Subbsd <subbsd@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?5Zu+5r2Y?= <patula777@gmail.com>
Cc:        Ivan Klymenko <fidaj@ukr.net>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new low level hardware support list

Hi

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM, =E5=9B=BE=E6=BD=98 <patula777@gmail.com> wr=
ote:
> Thanks for pointing out the site.
> >From a first look I would say bsdstats.org is interesting for vendors
> (stats about who is using what device on system X) whereas our project is
> interesting for users (showing what device is supported on system X).

Nevertheless, You can try to add support of your project into the port
sysutils/bsdstats ( with a permission of the author)
Gathering of the information and periodic post there are already
realized. So if will be in one port it must be wonderful -
project bsdstats receive alternative and another way issued site, and
you get users of port after updating bsdstats version.