Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 1995 17:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LIST PING

On Wed, 14 Jun 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> I am pinging the lists.  32 messages, not all of them BSD, in a 12 hour
> period is blatantly abnormal.
>

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@cs.weber.edu
> ---
> or previous employers.

Curious.  I just got this, 17:24 Eastern.  I sent my response to
you and hackers about 20 minutes ago, I got it 20 seconds after I got this.
You must be at the tail of the list.  Matter of fact, when I checked
the majordomo who response, you were near the end of the list.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!