Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:55:39 +0530
From:      ken S <kenseo@stisoftware.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   About Your Website

Hi,

Do you know where your company stands on Google searches?  Do you know how
to influence Google to get you to Page 1? Search engine optimization (SEO)
is absolutely critical to modern marketing. With millions of new Web pages
flooding the Internet every day, search engines are forced to sift through
the clutter and develop a ranking system to prioritize websites. In the
most basic sense, SEO is everything that helps your business get ranked
higher and receive optimal exposure from these search engines.

We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve the top position (1st
Page) on many search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Please reply
to this message and we will prepare a SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
report FREE of charge for you, to show you how you can achieve the 1st
page position among your competitors and increase your Business.

Please let us know if you require the SEO Report for your website.
From,
Ken
STI Inc.
Novi,Michigan,USA