Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:52:36 -0400
From:      webmaster@global-impact.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FREEBSD + Majordomo

I send out mail to around 10,000+ customers each month.

Our customer file list is around (260kb) with 10,000+ email addresses.
When I send mail to the list it takes in excess of 10 hours for
majordomo to queue up all of the email addresses!  Is this a BUG or is
there a way to make it create a seperate queue for each address or some
how speed the queue process up?  It just seem stange that it would take
that long on a P166 with OVER 100mb of RAM. Is there something wrong
with the software or is it in the configuration?

Best regards.

Please reply with any suggestions to  webmaster@global-impact.com