Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:25:07 -0700
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?Um9nZXIgUGF1IE1vbm7DqQ==?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@FreeBSD.org>, xen@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFR] Event channel Interrupts and unified Xen interrupt infrastructure.

On 08/30/13 07:18, Roger Pau Monn=C3=A9 wrote:=0D
> I'm attaching a patch that introduces Xen support into GENERIC, it can=0D
> be found as usual on my git tree:=0D
> =0D
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=3Dpeople/royger/freebsd.git;a=3Dshortlog=
;h=3Drefs/heads/xenhvm_merge_generic=0D
> =0D
> It builds on top of my previous PVHVM series, which is now halfway=0D
> committed to HEAD. I've tested it under Xen using the GENERIC kernel=0D
> (for both i386 and amd64), and everything seems to be fine, and I've=0D
> also tested it on bare metal amd64, which also seems to be running fine.=
=0D
=0D
Looks good to me, I look forward to this getting into the tree.=0D
=0D
-- =0D
Colin Percival=0D
Security Officer Emeritus, FreeBSD | The power to serve=0D
Founder, Tarsnap | www.tarsnap.com | Online backups for the truly paranoid=
=0D