Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:56:06 +0000
From:      "Potocki, Mariusz" <mariusz.potocki@hp.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Inet access via serial interface

Hello,
Let me ask for a help with my problem.
My task is to configure FreeBSD like below:

Inet<->|ADSL modem|<->|FreeBSD|<->|Radiomodem|~~~|Radiomodem|<->|Windows|

To summarize:
FreeBSD is permanently connected to Internet (ethernet link to adsl modem).
To serial port I have connected one radiomodem and few miles away second ra=
diomodem is connected to windows box.
This windows box should have access to Internet.

I successfully installed 6.3release and I have Inet access on this box.
What next? Create bridge? ppp -direct? some specialized port/package?
Any idea???

ps.
Two radiomodems are "invisible" and act as a veeeery loooong null-modem cab=
le.

Thank you
Mariusz