Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:16:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      mikebo@tellabs.com
To:        Studded@gorean.org (Studded)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, mikebo (Mike Borowiec)
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.5 strong encryption trick doesn't work?

dougdougdougdoug@dt053nb4.san.rr.com wrote:
> The documentation for 4.5 says that there is no strong encryption coded
> into the product yet.

Funny, there is a US 128-bit version for Linux and Solaris.
I just downloaded them...

I suspect Netscape has changed something, intentionally or not,
which causes the Perl script not to work on 4.5. I've gone back
to 4.06, which now has strong encryption enabled.

If anyone knows what's going on, please write.
Regards,
- Mike