Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 2015 12:36:07 -0500
From:      Benjamin Adams <ben@acustat.org>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Coding Structure and Documentation

Hello Hackers,

I'm going to be starting a new coding project that will be built on
FreeBSD.  Before starting, I would like to review any coding
documentation on structure and layout of comments, spacing vs tabs, etc.
Or just go by the structure set by the language.
(http://legacy.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/)

Language I will be coding in is Python.  I will be building the project
on FreeBSD 11 with the idea of releasing it shortly after FreeBSD 11 is
moved to STABLE.

Lastly what version of Python will be the primary version on 11?

Googling I only found:
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/building-products/article.html

Thanks for any help on this.