Date:      19 Mar 2002 23:24:16 -0700
From:      Alex Rodioukov <simuran@shaw.ca>
To:        Nathan Mace <nmace85@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS problems

Nathan Mace <nmace85@yahoo.com> writes:

[...]
> it boggles my mind that it would work just fine for everything except
> /usr/home.  accessing the home directory was the main reason for doing
> this!  that and learning some stuff about NFS, which i seem to be.
> thanks for the help so far, but does anyone have any ideas about what
> to do?  thanks again

Uh, ok... Can you please send exact error messages from mount command
on client, relevant error messages from /var/log/messages on server
and actual contents of your /etc/exports file?

Are you running mount as root when mounting the /usr/home share? Send
the exact command you're using.

> nathan

Regards,
  Alex.