Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 1998 00:45:17 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pentium MB [off-topic]

Well, some more news about this problem:

I connected a network card in the system (PCI, ne2000-like) and it worked
fine.

I can't tell about the performance, but it surely runs !

It is detected and I can telnet, su, run ppp, etc. Amazing ! But the video
card(s) won't work. I connected it with AND the network card,  connected it
w/o the network card, but no change to symptoms.

The problems seems to be getting a little bit more defined, yet, far from a
sollution.

Any hints ? (Except for the RMA, heheh)

note: Video cards: Brandless S3/VirgeDX adn Diamond Edge 3d 4MB.

Thanks !