Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 20:42:22 -0500
From:      "Mike Grommet" <mgrommet@insolwwb.net>
To:        <djv@bedford.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Clear command locks up telnet window?

Well, I am attempting to change the termcap entry for freebsd to remove this
padding...
the machine is rebooting as I type this... I should know more shortly.

Hm... apparently that didnt make a difference... I modified the termcap
entry for vt100 and it still did it, do I need to do anything after I modify
termcap to make the changes take effect?

BTW, if I use a terminal prog that supports vt220 it works fine... go
figure.