Date:      Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:42:43 +0200
From:      Aniruddha <mailing_list@orange.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What is a recommended soundcard for FreeBSD?

Because of the problems with my onboard Intel HDA audio chip I plan to
buy a soundcard that is supported by FreeBSD. Question is which
soundcard has great quality, comes with hardware mixing and is
(natively) supported by FreeBSD?

The Creative X-fi cards fits in this profile and I see that they are
supported by FreeBSD. Who has experience with these cards in FreeBSD?
Are they 100% supported? Are there any alternatives? Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,

Aniruddha